• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 Ford Expedition Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Ford Expedition Detail

This weekend I only had one detail since I had other things I had to complete. This is a new Expedition that needed to be clayed mainly on the horizontal surfaces. I then topped it with 2 coats of NXT wax. I need to finish my current NXT wax before I can buy the 2.0 version.

BEFORE
    2008 Ford Expedition

AFTER
    2008 Ford Expedition

Wheels cleaned up with Wheel brightener highly diluted & tires dressed with ASD
    2008 Ford Expedition
    2008 Ford Expedition
    2 coats of NXT wax
    2008 Ford Expedition
    2008 Ford Expedition
    After seeing the engine in this condition I just had to clean it. The customer did not request it but I just couldn't let it go in this condition. Cleaned with Safe D Greaser & dressed with the water based dressing.
    2008 Ford Expedition
    2008 Ford Expedition
    2008 Expedition
    2008 Expedition
    Only took 3.5 hours. It was nice for a change to finish a detail so quick and have a chance to enjoy the rest of the day.
    Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
    www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
    Facebook www.detailing.com

Re: 2008 Ford Expedition Detail

Nice work Jesse!

I did a suburban this weekend.....man that is a big vehicle.....I had lots of sore muscles after than one.
    -Bob
    NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Very nice job!
      Wheel Brightener is one amazing product, it will pull out the dust and grime in seconds and even the calipers will look new (you can't really control not spraying over some parts of the caliper)

Engine looks amazing, can you give us a more detailed explanation of that process?

Nice work

Comment

Originally posted by RDVT4ME View Post
        Nice work Jesse!

I did a suburban this weekend.....man that is a big vehicle.....I had lots of sore muscles after than one.
        No kidding they are alot of work. Actually I think I'm still sore from working on the F-250 and the Silverado on the same weekend.
        Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

after washing/waxing my moms expedition, its no easy task

NICE JOB!
          AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Comment

Great work on the Expedition. It looks great. The engine cleaned up very well. You were flying only 3.5 hours. Way to go.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by hemin8r View Post
              No kidding they are alot of work. Actually I think I'm still sore from working on the F-250 and the Silverado on the same weekend.
              Both on the same weekend.....Oh to be young again!
              -Bob
              NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');