• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Product Announcement! D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Product Announcement! D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream

im working in a black car and black suv, so if this is safe enough to use every month with my PC and a polishing pad then it would be great and easy to keep my car and suv looking amazing....
    Darren F

Comment

Originally posted by Darren F View Post
      im working in a black car and black suv, so if this is safe enough to use every month with my PC and a polishing pad then it would be great and easy to keep my car and suv looking amazing....
      You didn't need to wait until 2008 when we introduced D151

We've had out Meguiar's Cleaner/Wax since 1973 and it will do this as well and maybe even better, just depends upon how bad your paint is when you first buff it out and how bad you get the paint in-between the next time you machine clean it.

Besides A12 Cleaner/Wax there's also ColorX, M06, M66 to start with.

D151 is an aggressive cleaner/wax that comes in gallon jugs, is that what you need for "Maintenance", as in regular polishing?

An aggressive cleaner/wax formulated for the Production Detailing industry?

What do you do to the paint in-between regular washing and waxing steps?
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

well i wash and i use duragloss aqua wax while i dry the car and then on a almost daily basis i use UQD...just seems that on the Lexus paint which they tell me is soft, its hard to keep it swirl free. I did just get NXT 2.0 since ive read it will take care of the swirls, which it did, but then i had a streaking issue. The whole car had streks and it took about 2 or 3 days of UQD to get rid of them.
        Darren F

Comment

i cannot seem to find D151 on the meguiars Estore..... whats going on?

Comment

Originally posted by benhui86 View Post
            i cannot seem to find D151 on the meguiars Estore..... whats going on?
            Are you looking in the category for our Professional Detailer Line?

There's two "Professional" categories one for Mirror Glaze and one for Detailer Brand.

Click on the Professional (Detailer Brand) option and then select Paint Care and you'll see a gallon jug, pink in color of D151 to your right.

I just did this and noticed if you click on,

PAINT RECONDITIONING CREAM
            Item Number: D15101 1 gal. (3726ml)

to the right of the image instead of taking you to more information it takes you to the homepage so I'll shoot an e-mail to the web master for this website to notify him of this glitch.

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');