• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Logo Goods!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Logo Goods!

I was just browsing ADS looking at stuff I really don't need and came across the Meguiar's Logo Goods page. I totally forgot about this stuff. I remember the thread when when it first came out and I was waiting for them to get coolers in stock. Well it completely slipped my mind. Now with summer coming (hopefully soon) it's perfect timing for a short sleeve shirt and a cooler. Just thought I would share, figured maybe you all forgot too.

And since I'm ordering anyway.... hmmmm
    Scott

Re: Meguiar's Logo Goods!

I just noticed that again too!

Comment

I bought the hat, shirt and bag from them.

Comment

I have been dropping hints since January that a couple of shirts and the hat, and cooler make lovely b-day and fathers day gifts. lol
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

[QUOTE=BlueZero;208560]I was just browsing ADS looking at stuff I really don't need

LOL.... my husband catches me doing this all the time. I'm getting that hat whether he likes it or not though!

hehehehehe

Comment

Speaking of logoed goods, been away from MOL awhile... did anything come of MOL shirts?
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

It has been their for a couple of months.
              I have the free bags, 3 of them! jajaja

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');