• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nxt 2.0 Liquid Or Paste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nxt 2.0 Liquid Or Paste

Would the paste have more swirl hiding than the liquid

I have the liquid and it does a fair job of hiding just wondered if the paste may be better
    Black Bart

Re: Nxt 2.0 Liquid Or Paste

nope exact same product just in a different form.

Comment

btw that looks like a very clean C4 there,you dont see to many C4's running around that are real clean and not run down

Comment

I used to have a '91.. L98 6-speed. I loved it :'(

Originally posted by spence82 View Post
        btw that looks like a very clean C4 there,you dont see to many C4's running around that are real clean and not run down

Comment

my old man had a 96 collector ed.,7 total:1962 vert,96 coupe,98 triple black,98 coupe,99 coupe,00 vert,02 Z06.and he swears on it that i was made in the 62,more info than i wanna know but thats kinda cool,i guess that why the Corvette is my favorite car!i will own one,one day.

Comment

THANKS I love driving it.
            It is a 89 6 speed with a supercharged nitrous injected 406 1178fwhp
            The C-4 has become so cheap that a lot of them are now used for a Daily driver

Corvettes are expensive to maintain I think some who are buying them now don't realize what they are getting into and can't afford to properly maintain them.
            Black Bart

Comment

Originally posted by stangfiveohh View Post
              I used to have a '91.. L98 6-speed. I loved it :'(

ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post
                THANKS I love driving it.
                It is a 89 6 speed with a supercharged nitrous injected 406 1178fwhp
                The C-4 has become so cheap that a lot of them are now used for a Daily driver

Corvettes are expensive to maintain I think some who are buying them now don't realize what they are getting into and can't afford to properly maintain them.
                lol 1178 horsepower through the front wheels!! that's awesome! I hope it was just a typo and you do actually know what youre talking about when in comes to performance, not just looks As you should if youre driving around a supercharged... nitrous injected.....406.......

Comment

Originally posted by stangfiveohh View Post
                  lol 1178 horsepower through the front wheels!! that's awesome! I hope it was just a typo and you do actually know what youre talking about when in comes to performance, not just looks As you should if youre driving around a supercharged... nitrous injected.....406.......
                  Obviously You are not much on reading dyno results.
                  If I had said 1178 RWHP that would be the power at the rear wheel

1178 FWHP is the power at the Flywheel it has nothing to do with a front wheel drive.

On a chassis dyno I made 1038 at the rear wheel

Flywheel power is always 15 to 20 percent higher than rear wheel power due to drive line friction.

I have been building and driving forced induction motors since 1976 so yes I know what I'm talking about.
                  Black Bart

Comment

Ahh alright i guess not many people (that i know) refer to flywheel HP as fwhp, just say crank HP of flywheel hp. I'm just used to fwhp being refered to as front wheel horse power.

Either way, im not hating at all, that is one bad *** C-4!

Comment

i thought it meant front wheel too.dang 1038 to the wheels!have you ever taken it down the track?

Comment

1038 at the wheels Wooo Hoooo !!! I would love to take that thing to Talladega. I thinking 240+ laps.

Tic

Comment

i thought it meant front wheel too.dang 1038 to the wheels!have you ever taken it down the track?
                          I assume you are talking about a drag strip.

While I"m not interested in drag racing Yes I have had it on the strip.
                          I could have run quicker with drag tires but with my street setup 315-35-17 G Force KD's it ran 8.95 at 159 mph.

I only got to make one pass and they threw me out and told me not to come back until I had a full roll cage and a parachute.

Normally I just drive it on the street and to car show but I have been guilty of opening a can of whip a** on a few who made the mistake of challenging me.
                          That is what is cool about leaving it looking like stock on the outside.
                          It looks like an old L98 vette.
                          This is a full weight car with power windows power doors locks and working AC not a stripped race car
                          Black Bart

Comment

danggggg!8.95. heck yea i am sure there has been alot of people next to you that made a mistake,i know any vette i run across i try to run.beat several C6's and C5's and Z06's.but a few weeks ago i had a C5 pull up next to me at a light.i thought ok no problem.yea,light turned green and as he pulled away from me his plate read "sprchrgd".do you have some pics you could post up bart?would like to see that beast.

Comment

Here is one not a great photo but it shows blower and nos solenoids

Black Bart

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');