• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeast Exotic Car Show 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northeast Exotic Car Show 2004

I am new to this Forum, so I sorry that this post comes after the fact.. Last June 19th the New England Viper Club put on the First Annual Northeast Exotic Car Show. It was held at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH. The event was to Benefit the Make A Wish Foundation of New Hampshire.
    I was the director and Meguiar's was one of the key sponsors. of the Event. It turned out to be an official club event for many of the Regional Car Clubs. My dream and goal was to bring the different cars together and make a donation as a group to the Make A Wish Foundation. After it was all said and done we raised over $10,000 for Make A Wish and we were able to send a boy and his family on the Disney Vacation of their choice.

Here is the Viper Club Photo Shoot: http://grandprixnick.250free.com/

Here is the Porsche Club Photo Shoot:

Here is the NSX Club Photo Shoot:

Here is an independant Photo Shoot: http://community.webshots.com/album/154226521efiAtE

* Hope you all enjoy the photos. We are going to do it all over again next year. I'll be sure to give you all a heads up and plenty of time to plan your calendar.

Thanks to all the folks at Meguiar's. Let me know if you want a event T-Shirt. I have extras...but I need sizes and an address to send them.

Here's to the day we stood side by side and made a difference in the life of a child.

Regards,-Jeff Torrey VP New England VCA jeff@neviperclub.org
    92 Dodge Viper #192/285

Welcome to the Meguiars forum!!!!!

Good to see another Viper Club member here!
    SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Good to be here, thanks. I have always used Meguiar's. Now even better I can find out what works best for me (they make so many different products).
      92 Dodge Viper #192/285

Comment

since you have a 92 Viper, and you could choose any color so long as it was RED.

Here is a thread on a RED Viper

SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Newport (aka Maui)- Thanks for the link, I read it through. Wondering if anyone videos these tech sessions for outsiders (other than CA residents). I am going to order the Porter Cable 7424 Random Orbital Polisher so I can take it to the next level.

Sure to have my questions, lots to learn.
          92 Dodge Viper #192/285

Comment

Maui... no longer. Returned to the mainland in Dec.
            Last edited by Newport Viper; Aug 21, 2004, 08:19 PM.
            SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');