• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the best place to buy a G110?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the best place to buy a G110?

I have heard people talk about getting theirs at ADS whatever that is. I know I can buy one here at Meguiars website. I did notice you can get a duffle bag and other accessories on another website but I can't find it now.

Any help?

Re: Where is the best place to buy a G110?

Originally posted by foosorlose View Post
    I have heard people talk about getting theirs at ADS whatever that is. I know I can buy one here at Meguiars website. I did notice you can get a duffle bag and other accessories on another website but I can't find it now.

Any help?

Comment

http://autodetailingsolutions.com/ thats ADS and i hope that helps. They have alot of good deals on MEG's
      ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
      Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
      210-281-8151

Comment

Over at ads, Rick is a very helpful guy. Very good to work with.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

I am HAPPY with the G110 KIT I purchased from Auto Geek for $199 - came with a total of 9 pads; MF towels, and some Product.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');