• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaned up the Cab of the work truck today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaned up the Cab of the work truck today

Yes, the neglected work horse got a little clean up today. Have you ever cleaned something just to find that the first cleaning just uncovered the underlying dirt????

Here is a before and after:

Removed the mobile office and vacuumed:

The floor really needed it:

Used some #39 on the floor and NICE, that stuff works!!

I only had a small bottle (16oz) of #39 so I used a horse hair brush and water to do the rest of the floor, then followed it with some #39.
    I followed that with some #40 on the passenger side, but it felt too slick to use on the drives side. Sure looks better with the #40.

It is sooooo much nicer to drive a clean truck, even if it will look like the first shot by next weekend......
    Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Re: Cleaned up the Cab of the work truck today

Almost forgot, found this little guy growing in the body panel between the door and the fender.

The vacuum got him.

Tomorrow I'll do the dash and another pass with #39 on the floor. I'm thinking I better order a gallon of 39 or APC. There's just something about a clean truck, 40 gives it that New Car Smell. I could swear it was running better too.

Thanks for looking,

Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Re: Cleaned up the Cab of the work truck today

That's a huge differance. I like the look and smell of #40 on the interior. Great work. Way to go.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');