• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should I protect the paint while I'm gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should I protect the paint while I'm gone

I have to go on a trip for a few days and I don't have a car cover. I am having a lot of problems keeping water spots of my car lately so I would really like to do something to give me that little extra protection without having to go buy a car cover. I will be back Friday so it will not be sitting unprotected for to long. And for those who might not know, I have recently completed full detail within the last month so I don't believe I should have to wax it.
    Robert- 2004 Mustang GT, Black, "My second full-time Job"

Re: How should I protect the paint while I'm gone

well as long as you have a good coat of wax on there already you should just have to rinse any large dust or dirt off then hit it with some UQD when you get back and it should look like new again. I know when i have fresh water spots i use UQD and it takes them right off as long as they have not been there for to long.
    ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
    Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
    210-281-8151

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');