• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New form Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New form Florida

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Lance and I am from Orlando... I have really enjoyed this sight and all of your discussions. I am new to detailing (or at least the ins and outs) but I am learning quick thanks to you guys! In fact, I have gotten so involved I am thinking about starting a small business... Thanks again got the info!!!
    Best of luck

Re: New form Florida

welcome to MOL! Seems to be that there are a few of us from FL floating around here, im up in Jacksonville.
    Forever New
    Mobile Detailing
    Jacksonville, FL

Comment

Welcome to MOL, check out the List O' Links that Ryan Aka: lilblkblt04 did, it's filled full of fun and adventure!!!!!!!!!!!, well full of great information to keep our rides shiny.

Aaron
      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

Thanks everyone,

I am looking forward to picking your brains.... Glad to see there is Florida residents on the site! Not that you other guys information is no good but you know! haha...

Comment

Lance101 to mol. Over to the west of you. New Port Richey, here.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

SYDSTER

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');