• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overstock for Sale.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Overstock for Sale.....

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
    Justin is not a scammer. Something must of happened to him. He's just not the type to scam someone out of their hard earned cash. I'm sure he will come back and make everything right. I know it's hard, as you're the one that isn't getting what they paid for. But give him some time before you make accusations. He's a good guy.
    That's why I waited two months. And I am mostly asking if the guy is OK.
    Maybe something horrible happened to his mom and it is taking up all his time.
    When my mom was dying of lung cancer my friends didn't hear from me for half a year.

Comment

Here is the final Paypal disposition of this case.
      The trade was reversed and the funds were reversed by MasterCard. None of the e-mails were answered. Neither the ones I sent or the ones Paypal sent. And he has been active on other detailing forums so he has not vanished, or been kidnapped by aliens. Draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by oldmodman View Post
        Here is the final Paypal disposition of this case.
        The trade was reversed and the funds were reversed by MasterCard. None of the e-mails were answered. Neither the ones I sent or the ones Paypal sent. And he has been active on other detailing forums so he has not vanished, or been kidnapped by aliens. Draw your own conclusions.
        That's to bad. I had spoken with Justin on the phone a while back and he seemed like a pretty stand up kind of guy.
        Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Wow, This is hard to believe. I always thought he was a very good guy. I still say there has to be some explanation.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
            Wow, This is hard to believe. I always thought he was a very good guy. I still say there has to be some explanation.
            I do not know the individual in question that caused the "fraud." However, sometimes people are just not meant to be business men. They may promise the same product to three different people at three different prices, and take the money from the highest offer.

In this "victim's" case, he promised the goods to him, got paid, but probably got a better offer from another guy and sold the goods to that person. He wrongfully kept the victim's money and didn't do the right thing by returning it.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');