• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a GREAT Detailer in Fort Myers, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for a GREAT Detailer in Fort Myers, FL

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
    Who did it? Looks good in the pics.

Swirl free, how much do you want to spend? We get small cars 99% swirl free for about $1000 - $1500.

That last 10% is 20 times the work!
    The Boxster looks real good..when I was first posting I was purchasing a 97, deal didn't work out so I purchased this 2000 Boxster.(I just picked up this car Thursday...thee went my quarterly bonus check!) I purchased form a dealer in Tampa with a onsite detail shop...I seen them working on several cars, they looked like pro's and was detailing a Lexus when I was there that looked killer.

My Boxster has over great looking paint, just in some lighting i can see very slight swirls....I'm just really anal about swirls on black cars, but you can see from it's photos it looks pretty darn good right now...would love to get my wifes SLK to that level.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments and recomendations..

Yes you can get black perfect...

Infact that is what we are famous for is working with clients who demand the absolute best finish, period.
      Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

Originally posted by TH0001 View Post
        Thanks for all the compliments and recomendations..

Yes you can get black perfect...

Infact that is what we are famous for is working with clients who demand the absolute best finish, period.

Guess who I stoled this from ? "That last 10% is 20 times the work!"
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');