• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brushes

Please Meguiars bring back the Meguiars Brushes, I'm on my last yellow spoke brush and I have one unopened wheel face brush. I saw them on the UK site!

Please Please Please.

Aaron
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Re: Brushes

Haven't heard that we'll be bringing any of the hard accessories back to the U.S. Sales and retail distribution didn't meet necessary volumes.

We loved the wide body brush with the extendable handle for washing the roof of everything... versus getting up and down on a stool of some sort.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Maybe you guys could somehow make them available here in the states just for forum members? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. lol
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
          Maybe you guys could somehow make them available here in the states just for forum members? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. lol
          Ten fold. I have some of these brushes and I am also starting to run thin on them. I may have to start paying crazy ebay prices for them if this does not happen. O Well I could only wish.

Andrew
          2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

I stocked up when they were at Big Lots.
            If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

I too stocked up brushes from BigLots, but getting low. I have one more "NOS"wide body brush left.
              I have never found quality brushes replace Meguiar's brushes, and I missed them
              03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

I only use the tirebrush regulary and it's about 3 years old and still looks like new.

Comment

If there wasn't enough of a market, with swelling gas prices, people may stay home to wash their cars instead of driving to the coin op.

If people were taught how good these brushes were, they would buy them.

It would be cool if MOL members stood in a store and schooled people on the use of brushes in the popular retail stores to spread the word. Kinda like satellite teaching through Meguiars, then when they see how good Meguiars stuff is, they will demand their stores to order more Meguiars.

Thats how it works eh????

If only it were that simple.

Aaron
                  Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I miss knowing that the brushes are readily available as well. Although every now and then I manage to get some more, like through Amazon or when my brother found some at a Big Lots when he moved. Gotta do what you gotta do.
                    "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Planning on venturing to the Sacramento area soon Nappers? If you are, I know a store that has a bunch of brushes!

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
                        Planning on venturing to the Sacramento area soon Nappers? If you are, I know a store that has a bunch of brushes!
                        Info please? I'm heading up there this summer and winter break. Everything is picked over in San Diego as far was I can tell.

Ryan
                        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

I've got all I need, so help yourselves! hehe. Let me know when you are heading this way, it would be cool to meet up once!
                          YP.com local search connects you with over 19 million local businesses. Find people and find the right business and get things done! YP, the new way to do, aka Yellow Pages.

The map shows it a bit past Mechanical Dr. (which is the first intersection once you make it to the "strip" on Sunrise past Douglas), but make a left there as the entrance is on Mechanical Dr.

If you look here, it is on the corner of Sunrise and Mechanical and you can see the entrance on Mechanical: http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&...,0.002476&z=19

Comment

What about brushes that attach to your DA to clean your carpets with APC+

I saw some on autodetailingsolutions.com that were made by PC, but why doesn't Meguiars make any?

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                            Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewc_11890 View Post
                              What about brushes that attach to your DA to clean your carpets with APC+

I saw some on autodetailingsolutions.com that were made by PC, but why doesn't Meguiars make any?
                              I purchased the short nap brush from ads. It is a very good option on the G100.
                              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');