• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New* Meguiar's D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream Review!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *New* Meguiar's D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream Review!!!

So Far, So Good. I'm pretty sure that we're going to fall in love with this product. It seems perfect for vehicles that don't need the full treatment, we just need to see how it holds up to a Kiwi winter....

Comment

It's realy amizing crame i think am gunna buy it>>>
      coz i have already #83 but i think i need more experince
      to do

Comment

Just bought myself a gallon of this but i only have chemical guys hex logic foam pads should i use the green or white im thinking the green pad could be to much i have some light scratches & marring in my black paint

Comment

Also could i use M20 after D151?

Comment

Bump.

Does anyone know where you can find this product by the quart? Rick's Auto Detailing solutions used to package it that way, but not anymore.
            r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty bumper View Post
              Bump.

Does anyone know where you can find this product by the quart? Rick's Auto Detailing solutions used to package it that way, but not anymore.
              He's cut back a lot of his offerings. Hope all is well over there. I've really enjoyed doing business with him..

I picked up a tube of White Wax. It seemed the closest, without having to commit to a gallon.

Comment

I sent ADS an email, and their reply was rather short and blunt. I sensed something wasn't right.

To tell you the truth, I have never heard of white wax, or black wax, until now. Meguiars has great products, but it can difficult keeping with the latest trends. It floored me when they came out with a DA drill attachment. A drill used to be no-no at one time, lol. The G-100 was all the rage, and later, the company reinvented that.
                r. b.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');