• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Car Wash do you like the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Car Wash do you like the best?

I have to go with Hyper Wash
    Great Lubricity and It literally glides across the paint!!
    Plus it is Biodegradable!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Other.

I love the Zaino car wash. Not because of how it works, but the smell! I can't get enough of it.

Comment

I had used a gallon of NXT when I switched to GC - I couldn't believe how good it smells . That's the only reason I prefer GC over NXT. The NXT is damn good as well.

Comment

I use Deep Crystal because my car is red - so it seems to work really well to pop the color out.

Cat :x

Comment

i like the Gold Class, it makes the surface of my car stay smooth after a wash..
            Ganesa,
            Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

I wish we knew the histroy behind all these washes and what the chemists were aiming to achieve with each variation. Its just interesting that so many shampoos have been developed by one company!

Other stuff is interesting as well - like where did soft wash gel come from? It doesn't belong to a line of products, which is strange to my mind. I'm glad its available to buy, but these questions keep popping in my mind.

I suppose its great for us because we get a bigger choice. I keep Gold Class and NXT, and will probably add Soft Wash Gel to my collection soon - to keep things interesting . But Gold Class is the king of shampoos IMO, simply because it ticks all the right boxes and has an addictive scent.

Comment

0 votes for #00!
                Nick
                Tucker's Detailing Services
                815-954-0773
                2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I love Gold Class. I've tried more then half of the car washes on the list and Gold Class was the best.

Comment

ProtectAll's Quick Easy Wash

Comment

I'm the kind of guy that likes to use up everything he has and not waste anything, so currently I'm trying to finish off some Turle Ice car wash stuff I have. Then I'm going to use the Gold Class I have. After that I'll see if anything new is available and buy that or NXT

That aside, I don't understand what the big deal is with suds. They're just for looks in my opinion.

Comment

I use the soft gel. I stick with Meg's shampoos,but i'm not so fussy about which one,as I am with polishes etc..I think they're all good!

Comment

Others in other forum online advised me to buy GC car wash product which I then did. Later today I plan to wash with it so I shall see how it reveals.

So far many posters voted GC therefore it should be the best. As you can see that it's my third post here... just joined so it's much for me to learn about the detailing stuff and such here but glad to learn... so no way for me to vote which one - too early for me!

Comment

I always use Gold Class whenever i do the whole hose and bucket thing. Never really felt the need to try anything else. It's good stuff.
                            Alex C.

Comment

Im really eager to try the nxt car wash, just want to see how it compares to the GC.. :]
                              i heard that it was a bit thicker and doesnt dries as fast as GC?
                              Ganesa,
                              Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Ganesa View Post
                                Im really eager to try the nxt car wash, just want to see how it compares to the GC.. :]
                                i heard that it was a bit thicker and doesnt dries as fast as GC?

I prefer Gold Class, but NXT has softners in it that adapt to hard water. NXT also has better cleaning ability than Gold Class.

Right now my top three are Shampoo Plus, Gold Class, and NXT.
                                Nick
                                Tucker's Detailing Services
                                815-954-0773
                                2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');