• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#40 & Mr Clean Magic Eraser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #40 & Mr Clean Magic Eraser

I made an interesting discovery today. The boot cover for my convertible is Oxford White and had some dirty marks on it from before I bought the car 9 years ago. I have never been able to get them out and they really bothered me. I started cleaning the cover today and was using #40 with a Meg's applicator pad, when I thought about the eraser. I put a little #40 on one of the marks and gently went after it with the eraser, and with not much effort it disappeared. I ended up getting all of the marks off the cover. Except for the wear, it looks almost brand new! After that success, I went after some tiny black spots on the white armrest. They took more scrubbing than the marks on the cover, but they also came right out.

If you've got some marks that #40 won't budge, try using the Magic Eraser with it. It certainly worked for me!!

1968 Mustang Coupe Candy Apple Red
    1990 Limited Editon Mustang 5.0 Convertible (7UP Car)

Re: #40 & Mr Clean Magic Eraser

Magic erasers rock!

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');