• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finish Preserver For Dull Furniture MBF-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finish Preserver For Dull Furniture MBF-5

MBF-5 Finish Preserver For Dull Furniture

While the majority of furniture has lacquer paint sprayed onto it to preserve the would and bring out the beauty of the wood grain, some furniture has not clear protective coating and instead is bare wood and this type of finish is maintained and protected by usually rubbing it down with some type of finishing oil. To help people maintain, protect and showcase the beauty of this type of furniture finish Meguiar's introduced their Finish Preserver For Dull Furniture MBF-5

This particular bottle would be from after World War II as the label indicates this with the name Mirror Gaze instead of Mirror Bright.

Enjoy!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Finish Preserver For Dull Furniture MBF-5

Wow that bottle and labels are in prefect shape too.

Thanks for sharing!
    Scott

Comment

That bottle is in excellent shape. What a blast from the past. Thanks for sharing.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thank you Mike for sharing with us these photos. I feel something like nostalgia when i see these old fashion bottles, and containers of Meguiars. I believe that it would be a good idea, Meguiars to launch a full premium product line (shampoo, paint cleaner,polisher, wax etc..) inside their original old fashioned bottles containers, etc.. for the enthousiasts.
        Cheers
        Nikos
        STrive for perfection in everything you do.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');