• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Insane Shine Tire Coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Insane Shine Tire Coating

I just bought a can of this and I was wondering if it cleans the outside of the tire also? I would also like to know if I take it off with a cloth or leave it on?

Re: NXT Insane Shine Tire Coating

No it wont clean the tire, if you are looking for something to lightly clean the tire and shine in one step look into Megs Hot Shine Tire foam. When using NXT Insane shine you just lightly spray it on and leave it. There is not need to take it off with a cloth unless you applied to much and want to avoid splatter when driving.
    ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
    Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
    210-281-8151

Comment

Originally posted by Derrickg32069 View Post
      No it wont clean the tire, if you are looking for something to lightly clean the tire and shine in one step look into Megs Hot Shine Tire foam. When using NXT Insane shine you just lightly spray it on and leave it. There is not need to take it off with a cloth unless you applied to much and want to avoid splatter when driving.
      Darn, my tire was kind of dirty before putting it on. I wonder if it'll still shine black. I was going to get the tire foam, but the NXT line is usually more aggressive.

Comment

It will still shine pretty good so no need to worry there, In the future try to clean and degrease the tire for even better results . I wash and degrease the tires and wheel wells then hit it with a tire foam, then after i am done washing the vehicle i go back and apply the dressing. Some people will use the tire foam alone but i use it more like a polshing step before the wax if you know what i mean. You would be surprised how good they come out after that setup. Ok well just thought i would toss that out there for ya
        ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
        Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
        210-281-8151

Comment

I like to go with a few sprays of APC and a soft brush on the tire while doing the wheels and wheelwells to clean them up. I like it better than the NXt Tire Cleaner, if that is still made.

Then dress them after washing.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');