• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2008; LVMOC Detail Day with Rod Kraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2008; LVMOC Detail Day with Rod Kraft

Here are some pictures frmo our annual Detail Day. Rod Kraft was kind enough to join us once more, as he spread the proper car care, Car Crazy word!

Many, Many Thanks to Young's VW/Mazda in Bethlehem PA for opening their doors to us on a Sunday, and sharing their great facility! This is a dealership that is genuinely involved in the community. Nice folks, the Young brothers.

This was a great session; we had a lot of new participants, and everyone got an opportunity to try all the stuff.

Rod in action:

Beautiful!

And the class goes to work...

Thanks, Meguiar's and especially Rod, for making our annual event a real success!

More pictures here....
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Re: April 2008; LVMOC Detail Day with Rod Kraft

Looks like fun.

I'll have to show the wife the garage that I want to have built. She should say.....okay!
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Looks like a good time was had by all. I wish we could get something like that down here.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

damn.. that sure does look fun. i think im going to go out and do my car now. haha

Comment

Looks like one fun day
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I'm sorry that Mosca does not visit and contribute to MOL any longer. I have run across his articles and comments in the archives--very helpful. But I guess there's a time and season for everything.
            Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
            --Al Kimel

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');