• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find foam and mf applicators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find foam and mf applicators?

I was wondering where I can find the Soft Foam Applicator Pads and the Even Coat Microfiber Applicator Pads. I've checked some Auto Zones and some Kraigens and still haven't found any. Please Help.

Bisko
    2006 BMW 325i - Black

Re: Where can I find foam and mf applicators?

Originally posted by djbisko View Post
    I was wondering where I can find the Soft Foam Applicator Pads and the Even Coat Microfiber Applicator Pads. I've checked some Auto Zones and some Kraigens and still haven't found any. Please Help.

Call Customer Care and check with them, they may be able to help you find a local store that's stocking both of these pads. The foam pads are pretty easy to find, it's the microfiber pads that are more difficult to find in a retail store.

1-800-347-5700

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

you can call customer care they can tell you were to find it or order it online.
      I could have known Mike would be faster.....
      If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
      hire an amateur first.
      King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

Pep Boys is usualy half decent if you have one, even places like Target can be looked at.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Are the MF applicators any good? They look like they can only be used a couple times and then they would wear out. The foam applicators look more legit.
          Bisko
          2006 BMW 325i - Black

Comment

I found mine in Kragen. You should try checking all of the auto supply stores in your area.

Comment

order from rick from autodetailingsolutions.com. he has fast shipping and since you are in the la are you will more than like get your stuff next day. i live in corona, and if i place an order early in the morning (2am) it will ship out that same day and i will have it the following day. plus he has pretty good prices too.

Comment

Odd, Kragen is usually the best place to get them for $1.99 for a two pack. What area of Los Angeles do you live in?
                Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Most of the time I'm in the 626/909 area.
                  Bisko
                  2006 BMW 325i - Black

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');