• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Last Touch replace Quick Detailer for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Last Touch replace Quick Detailer for me?

I tend to go through a lot of Quick Detailer and that gets expensive. I just picked up some last touch as a product to use while claying which is when I use almost all of my QD.

Can I stop buying QD and just use Last Touch on bird turds and other quick wipe ups?

Although LT smells good, I prefer QD
    It's only weird because it's not normal

www.project-one.us

Re: Can Last Touch replace Quick Detailer for me?

yeah you can. if you like quik detailer ads has it on sale for just over 3 dollars per bottle. but last touch can be used as is or you can dilute it and use it as clay lube. i have 2 bottles, one ready to use and the other diluted.

you should try out the 135 from the mirror glaze line. it is a good product and you can buy that in gallons as well.

Comment

Remember to use full strength for other purposes besides claying.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I bought the Last Touch sample from ADS and an additional bottle. I then diluted 1:1 in both bottles. I read a few comments that LT at full strength could leave streaking.

I haven't used it for claying yet, but for minor spot cleaning it seems a bit watery at 1:1. I think it will work well for claying though.
        It's only weird because it's not normal

www.project-one.us

Comment

Originally posted by mckeand13 View Post
          I tend to go through a lot of Quick Detailer and that gets expensive. I just picked up some last touch as a product to use while claying which is when I use almost all of my QD.

Can I stop buying QD and just use Last Touch on bird turds and other quick wipe ups?

Although LT smells good, I prefer QD
          sure. By last touch by the gallon, and cut it with water 1:1.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');