• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper-wash Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper-wash Question

Hey guys!!

Quick question regarding hyperwash, how do you dilute it 1:400?? That's a little hard, no?

Thanks for the advice!
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Re: Hyper-wash Question

It's 400:1.
    I think it's like this, not sure

If you want know how many onces per galon you would need then divide 128 (one gallon has 128oz) / 400 = 0.32 onces per galon

So if you use a 5 gallons bucket then you multiply 0.32oz x 5 gallon = 1.6oz of Hyper-Wash in the 5 gallons of water.

Hope this could help
    Last edited by yalerd; May 19, 2008, 08:37 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Oh and I think this could help out.
      1.6 fluid once = 3.2 tablespoon so this could help out better

Comment

Thanks for the info! But what do you use to measure this? Also, do you dilute it 400:1 or something stronger?
        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I have the Meguiar's Catalog and that's what it says, Dilute Ratio is 400:1
          If you wash your car using a 5 gallon bucket then take a tablespoon (same measure for cooking needs) and fill it 3 times and take 1/2 tablespoon and fill it, this could help with the measure

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');