• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for upholstery/detailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for upholstery/detailer?

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who can clean some bright red racing seats. Basically, it's getting dirty from normal wear and tear, dust, etc... It's moving from the brand new bright red to a more dirtier red.

These are my seats.

Seats are under two years old, fabric on the bolsters, jersey material in the middle. I imagine it just needs a shampoo and I want to leave any washing to a professional.

I can either leave my car at your place or pull the seats out and drop it at your place.

I'm not in a rush to get this done so if you can leave your contact, quote (PM me if you want to keep it private), and/or relevant experience/work, that would be great.

I'm in the greater Los Angeles area. I drive around a lot so it's not a big deal for me to meet at your location.

Thanks,

Eric
    Double D Garage

Re: looking for upholstery/detailer?

Have you tried Meguiar's carpet and upholstery cleaner? I saw it yesterday at BigLots! in Capo Beach for $3.50. You might want to try that so you can maintain them yourself insead of paying somebody.
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');