• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foggy Lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foggy Lenses

Folks

My '01 Accord is starting to develop some fog on the outer surface of the polycarbonate headlight lenses. I'm wondering which way to go: Mirror Glaze 10 & 17 or PlastX? I'm not sure if the lenses have some sort of UV coating, but am assuming that to be the case. TIA for guidance from the experts!

Gavin Payne

Re: Foggy Lenses

I would go with PlastX first. Always use the least agressive method. I have had some success with PlastX in the past. It should take care of your hazing problem.

Andy
    101impala
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

I read from this forum that PlastX is supposed to do the work.

Do a search on PlastX and you will see many threads on this very topic. This is one of them:

Comment

I would agree with Andy. Try the plast-x first.
        Last edited by J. A. Michaels; May 28, 2008, 04:13 PM. Reason: spelling error.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');