• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natural Shine vs. Quik Interior Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Shine vs. Quik Interior Detailer

OK. So I know the proper process for cleaning with APC+.

How do Natural Shine and Quik Interior Detailer compare? Should I use Natural Shine after cleaning? And use Quik Interior Detailer to maintain? Or do they accomplish the same thing?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Natural Shine vs. Quik Interior Detailer

Natural Shine is a dressing, Quik Interior Detailer is an interior light cleaner that will leave behind a fresh scent and some light UVA and UVB protection.

In most cases you would use a dressing to condition and protect the interior components and then use QID to maintain the interior.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike! I am starting to understand the steps and identify the proper products. I will have to try and start taking pics next.

Comment

before I discovered mequiars I used another product on the interior and it looks HORRIBLE. It left it oily looking and really really patchy and streaky. Does the natual shine do that. In the interior I like a clean look, not a shiny look. Would it be better for me to just use the QD interior only since I don't like the shiny look on an interior?

Comment

Hey sltintexas

I'm with you about not wanting that nasty greasy wet look on my interior surfaces.

So I've been using the natural shine for a couple years now it's great and if you want a little more shine just apply another coat!
          ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
          You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
          Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');