• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portable Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable Generator

I'm nixing my steam cleaner in favor of a portable generator. Would this unit be good enough?

AeroCleanse, LLC
    Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
    www.aerocleanse.com

Re: Portable Generator

Not bad, but I got my 5500 watt coleman from Lowes for about the same price. Also, go to http://www.lowesmoving.com/and and sign up for the 10% off anything coupon, they email it to you in a few days. So my $400 generator cost me around $360. Plus I also bought my pressure washer there at the same time and got %10 off of it as well.
    Forever New
    Mobile Detailing
    Jacksonville, FL

Comment

Originally posted by Forever New View Post
      Not bad, but I got my 5500 watt coleman from Lowes for about the same price. Also, go to http://www.lowesmoving.com/and and sign up for the 10% off anything coupon, they email it to you in a few days. So my $400 generator cost me around $360. Plus I also bought my pressure washer there at the same time and got %10 off of it as well.
      I checked the Lowes website and didn't see a coleman unit.
      AeroCleanse, LLC
      www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

The coleman units are not on their website. They are starting to clearance them out b/c coleman was bought out or something so the brandname is going away.
        Forever New
        Mobile Detailing
        Jacksonville, FL

Comment

Originally posted by Forever New View Post
          The coleman units are not on their website. They are starting to clearance them out b/c coleman was bought out or something so the brandname is going away.
          I'll probably have to go in person and see what they have...once I get the coupon.
          AeroCleanse, LLC
          www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');