• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need detailer Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need detailer Vegas

Hi,

I just moved to Vegas and I'm looking for a good detailer. I was spoiled by Joe/Superior Shine in LA. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
    Ed

Re: Need detailer Vegas

Move back to LA?
    There must be some good detailers around Vegas. Maybe the autopia forum knows where to find a good detailer if no one can help you out here.
    If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
    hire an amateur first.
    King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

Hey Ed,

I know Joe personally and know his quality as we have a couple "sharing" clients.

Talk With James and Diana from Mobile Command Detailing. I have worked with Diana and James and they are very capable professionals. They are dedicated to using very good products and have received advanced training in every area of detailing.

You can reach them at (702) 588-8588 and let them know Renny sent you their direction. Joe...you will meet them in June at our continued education event. They are good people and stand behind their work!

Good luck,

Originally posted by echang2 View Post
      Hi,

I just moved to Vegas and I'm looking for a good detailer. I was spoiled by Joe/Superior Shine in LA. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
      Ed
      Renny Doyle
      Attention To Details
      "Detailers of Air Force One"
      www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

Hi Renny,

Thanks for the recommendation! James and Diana just finished and did a wonderful job! Looks like I found the detailers for me out here in Vegas!

Ed

Comment

Are they great people or what? Glad it worked out Ed...maybe the next time I am in Vegas I will be lucky enough to finish up my detail work and then work with Diana and James a tad on your car!

Hard to keep pace with Joe...he is the real deal too!

Again...pleased we could help!

Originally posted by echang2 View Post
          Hi Renny,

Thanks for the recommendation! James and Diana just finished and did a wonderful job! Looks like I found the detailers for me out here in Vegas!

Ed
          Renny Doyle
          Attention To Details
          "Detailers of Air Force One"
          www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');