• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess you know that images aren't uploading to the gallery...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess you know that images aren't uploading to the gallery...

The last new images are 6/1?
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Re: I guess you know that images aren't uploading to the gallery...

Yes we're aware of the problem, there's actually a few forum bugs we're aware of however our Webmaster is out on sick leave so until he gets better we're going to have to make do.

Thank you for your patience!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike, can I link photos from outside now, or only from the gallery?

And, I'd sent you an email about a month ago, in response to something you asked me; did you get it, or was it spam filtered? No big deal, just wondering.
      As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Best wishes for the speedy recovery to your/our webmaster. I'm sure we can wait.

Regarding the linking of images ... what's your official thoughts on that Mike. I did read the forum rules (here: http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20635 ) which did not seem to suggest that it was not allowed. I can see the need to upload pictures to maintain the historical legacy of threads, but I have used images linked to my webspace before as well as placing a clickable link underneath each picture to the full size image (as allowed by the rules). Should I upload my photographs and re-link my posts? I think the edit option has expired on my posts, so I might need to contact you (Mike) or the webmaster over the matter.

I think given that the upload option is currently unavailable it would be helpful to clarify this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Orca View Post
          Best wishes for the speedy recovery to your/our webmaster. I'm sure we can wait.

Regarding the linking of images ... what's your official thoughts on that Mike. I did read the forum rules (here: http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20635 ) which did not seem to suggest that it was not allowed. I can see the need to upload pictures to maintain the historical legacy of threads, but I have used images linked to my webspace before as well as placing a clickable link underneath each picture to the full size image (as allowed by the rules). Should I upload my photographs and re-link my posts? I think the edit option has expired on my posts, so I might need to contact you (Mike) or the webmaster over the matter.

I think given that the upload option is currently unavailable it would be helpful to clarify this matter.
          Orca, it looks like outside image links are permitted now!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');