• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your sunglasses

Hi-Tec for me. Suckers were on sale at Big 5 and I got em for $20. But traditionally, I'm a Ray Bans guy.

Comment

Alpina M1's

-Joe-
      www.jeepgarage.org

Comment

Well, i got three favorites, I have a pair of oakleys, some spy haymakers, and some ray ban avaitors and i really like them all, so i dont realy have a favorite lol

Comment

I'm cheap. A $20 pair of Ironman sunglasses from Wal-mart for me. Works for me!
          Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

I have always been a big Oakley fan but after losing several of them at the lake to the depths, I've switced to gas station specials.....for now at least.
            Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Im a fan of Dragon, I have had 2 pairs for 2 years and they are still great!
              "Every moment frontin and maxin
              Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
              "

Comment

Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ
                Joel
                Firefighter/EMT-B
                Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
                "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
                '99 F-150

Comment

I rock a pair of Revo's, made by Ray-Ban..polarized, which if you have never had polarized sunglasses I highly recommend a pair, its amazing the difference while driving..
                  Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

+1 with Rider, Polarzied lenes make a huge difference on glares too, awesome for wake boarding
                    "Every moment frontin and maxin
                    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                    "

Comment

I voted RayBan,as I still have a pair of Wayfairers/black.I also have another good quality pair,but can't remember the name?

when it comes to shades,i believe in quality to protect the eyes.

Sorry Billy,Dusty & Frank.......I will not 'Go an' get myself some Cheap Sunglasses'

Comment

I wear mostly Oakleys, as I've got a few of their sunglasses. Including the Twitch, Juliet, and Crosshairs. I've also found Polarized lenses to be of great help when it comes to seeing swirls.
                        Round House Kick...

Comment

I wear Oakley HiJinks because they fit my large head...

I am very particular when it comes to sunglasses... First I go to a store and try all the ones that might fit. Finally, once I make up my mind, I order online, get polarized lenses that block mostly blue light , then customize the color of the frames...

What is very important to me is optical clarity and robustness. I like the fact that the ones I buy are safety glasses. It may be helpful some day.

Comment

Oakley Monster Pups- Polarized. Best glasses I've owned, hands down. I have had them almost two years now.
                            -James
                            2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

I have 6-7 pairs of Oakley's, purchased my first pair back in 1990 or so.

Currently I wear X-Metal's. Sure they were $350+, I've been wearing them daily since 2001. On my third set of lenses.

Comment

I have a pair of Oakley Juliets that I've been wearing since high school (5 years), a pair of Smith Mainline Sliders that I've been wearing since middle school(9 years), and a pair of Oakley M Frames that I've had for about 3 years now.
                                I'm just about ready to take advantage of the Oakley warranty - my Juliets feel like they're about to fall apart (new bushings needed), and they need new lenses (I'll pay for the lenses), but from what I understand they'll take care of me pretty well. Those poor glasses have seen some serious abuse - I left them on top of the wing of an airplane once and didn't notice until I had taxied to the run up area whereupon they fell off and were thrown by the propwash. I figured they were toast, but they had a small scratch on one of the lenses. Amazing engineering...
                                If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to record the event, how can you be certain that there was a tree or even a forest to begin with?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');