• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a question about ultimate quik detailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a question about ultimate quik detailer?

i just wanted to know will it make my meguiars sealant on my car last longer if i spray it on after i wash it? also is it ok to use ultimate quik detailer everytime u dry the car from washing it or is it not good for the paint?

Re: i have a question about ultimate quik detailer?

Go for it and yes it will help- the only way it could harm your paint is if A.) You spray it and leave it in direct BAKING sun without wiping it off [maybe], or B.) You apply it to a surface that has way too much dirt and you scratch it in the process.

the spray itself, however is very safe for regular use

Comment

Re: i have a question about ultimate quik detailer?

Originally posted by sidekicklxondeck View Post
      i just wanted to know will it make my meguiars sealant on my car last longer if i spray it on after i wash it? also is it ok to use ultimate quik detailer everytime u dry the car from washing it or is it not good for the paint?
      Theoretically applying a spray on wax to a previously waxed finish will maintain the level of protection and the appearance level as well.

What color is the paint on your car? If it's black, then any swirls or scratch is going to easily show up to your eyes.

If you want to hide the swirls, then the best way to do this is to use a real coat of a normal wax or paint sealant, not a spray-on wax.

What are your expectations for your wax choice?
      What are your expectations for how your paint looks?
      Is this a daily driver?
      How are you washing and drying the paint?

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');