• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Moose takes two more Firsts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moose takes two more Firsts!

Moose took First in Class on August 8 at Belmont, well after a couple of weeks that is. At the show we got 2nd in Class after a beautiful Cobra but when I sent for my score sheet I saw they added my score incorrectly. I got 99 points and not 97 which then put me above the 98 point Cobra! They corrected the error to say the least.

This was a great show, over 1000 cars attended and we had about 30 in our class, probably one of the largest ever. Lots of pictures here www.leocerruti.com/belmont080804

We also went to the PAL Car Show on August 22 with about 250 cars. We took First in Class over the likes of a Corvette and a Viper! I was a bit nervous to be lumped in the same class as these cars but Moose prevailed! You can see plenty of pictures here www.leocerruti.com/pal082204
    Leo

Congratulations Leo,

Your hard work, dedication and passion for not only your car but for your business is really paying off!

With a cautious reservation, I will go a head and ask...

"What are you using for an LSP?"

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

OK MIke, I think I'm having a stupid day today... LSP?
      Leo

Comment

Mike means Last Step Product, your wax or sealant.

Comment

Originally posted by Setec Astronomy
          Mike means Last Step Product, your wax or sealant.
          Ah.... well I've been layering Z2 and NXT. I always let either one cure overnight before buffing. I have no idea if the overnight cure is really necessary but I just like doing it that way.

My literal last step is Z6 but I should try the NXT QD shouldn't I?
          Leo

Comment

Originally posted by DFTowel
            ...I should try the NXT QD shouldn't I?
            The NXT Spray Wax isn't really a QD. It's a spray and wipe on, let dry, buff off product. It works well, but it's a bit more work than a QD, and some people are of the opinion that it's so much work that they just do a coat of the regular NXT wax...I'm on the fence on that one.

Comment

You should really try out the new QD from the Detailer line - Last Touch. This stuff is absolutely awesome!

Congrats on the wins!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');