• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT quik spray wax-Gold class spray wax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT quik spray wax-Gold class spray wax.

A spray version of quik wax it NXT 2.0 version. Or gold class version.
    Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: NXT quik spray wax-Gold class spray wax.

I'm thinking that would basically be UQD.

Comment

Yeah now that you have said that I think you are right Tyler.
      Alex
      1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
      1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

No, the Nxt spray wax is going to contain more wax than UQD, so definately a different product. I would be surprised to see it not updated, but UQD may be stealing the thunder from the spray waxes.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

+1 for an NXT Spray Wax v2.0 wax booster to go with the new NXT Wax v2.0. Don't want to 'mask' the hydrophobic in v2.0 using the old formula spray wax. UQD is great but something to boost the hydrophobic and wax instead of just the hydrophobic would be even greater.

Comment

I love UQD I do not like the spray bottle it comes in though

Comment

I really like the uqd. I thought that the misting of the spray bottle was really good. A very nice mist. Now that I am using #135 I really miss the misting of the uqd bottle.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

I have a generic 32oz. D-Line sprayer bottle. Fixed all of my streaking issues because you can adjust it to a super fine mist, or if you really want, a jet stream.

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
                  I really like the uqd. I thought that the misting of the spray bottle was really good. A very nice mist. Now that I am using #135 I really miss the misting of the uqd bottle.
                  I too like the spray of the uqd, when I ran out and switched to m135 (to be able to buy it by the gallon) I just refilled my uqd bottle with m135. My personal experience is that these 2 products have got to be very close to the same.

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
                    I have a generic 32oz. D-Line sprayer bottle. Fixed all of my streaking issues because you can adjust it to a super fine mist, or if you really want, a jet stream.
                    Yup, I did the same with my D-Line bottle. Sprays a good mist just like a UQD bottle.
                    If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');