• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Siberian Husky puppies for sale/adoption (South Gate, Ca)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Siberian Husky puppies for sale/adoption (South Gate, Ca)

I've got 2 3 month old female Siberian Husky Puppies that need a good home, as quickly as possible. They are not pure breds, their mother was a mixed dog, I'm not sure with what, but the father was pure bred, so as far as I know they are 75% Siberian Husky.

We've only had them for a short time, but unfortunately we have to let them go due to an unforseen, and severe allergic reaction.

We were told the dogs had all of their shots, but they had no paperwork, so their vaccinations were restarted, and I will give the new owners all the paperwork we have on them.

We have named the dogs, Sascha, and Kiowa, but as the previous owner had not named them, they are still learning their names and do not always respond(Sascha is learning her name a lot faster than Kiowa and will at least turn her head most of the time).

Here is Kiowa, she is just over 16 lbs. She is grey and white, has a black nose, and has brown eyes with blue slivers on top.

Here is Sascha, she about 20 lbs, is a reddish brown and white, and has a mask over her face. Her eyes are both half brown, half blue. She also has a red nose.

Here's the two of them together.

They are both very well mannered dogs, are very social and friendly towards people and other dogs, and they both like the water very much. They like to "sing" when they hear sirens and bells and such, and are little disobediant, which is typical of the breed, but I think also due to lack of disciplining from the previous owners(For exmaple, they like bolt out of the backyard when I open the gate even when I tell them "no" and "sit", but they are getting better, although I have not had much time to train them).

I would prefer not seperate them, but will if I can find the right home for them.

I'm asking $600 for the pair.

Please PM me for phone number if interested.
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Re: 2 Siberian Husky puppies for sale/adoption

Since I can't edit the title, can I get a mod to add the location for me?

It's South Gate, CA
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

How many 4" softbuff pads is that on trade?

Cute pups! Wish I could but I can't for a few more years. Hope everything goes good and they find a good home together.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
        How many 4" softbuff pads is that on trade?

Cute pups! Wish I could but I can't for a few more years. Hope everything goes good and they find a good home together.
        If you know any suitable families that would be interested I'd appreciate it if you could pass the word along.
        I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

I've always wanted Syberian huskies. I had a samoi for 12 years & loved her dearly. Wish I had the money & room. I'm in South Gate too.
          Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
          www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
          Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by gbackus View Post
            Since I can't edit the title, can I get a mod to add the location for me?

It's South Gate, CA
            Done
            Mike Pennington
            Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
            Meguiar's, Inc.
            800-854-8073
            mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Pennington View Post
              Done
              thank you.
              I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Re: 2 Siberian Husky puppies for sale/adoption (South Gate, Ca)

I'm just curious how well that type of dog does in SoCal. It seems like the heat might be an issue.

The reason I ask is cause my wife & I can never decide what kind of dog to get. She wants a pug and I would prefer a husky or Malamute.
                -Bob
                NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Originally posted by RDVT4ME View Post
                  I'm just curious how well that type of dog does in SoCal. It seems like the heat might be an issue.

The reason I ask is cause my wife & I can never decide what kind of dog to get. She wants a pug and I would prefer a husky or Malamute.
                  Well, we picked these up in Apple Valley, which can be both extremely hot, and extremely cold(for california), and they seem to do well there. Most of the trainers that I spoke with state that the Husky does well in most any environment; they did suggest a little wading pool , otherwise the Huskies will "dig" in their water bowl when they want to cool off.

In fact, they even have sledding competitions, on wheeled sleds up in the desert.

I wish I could keep the dogs, unfortunately, we can no longer be around the dogs for extended periods of time, and even though we have moved them outside for now, they are still causing trouble for mom anytime she is around them or when we are around them and come inside the house without changing our shirt.
                  I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Even though I've moved the dogs permanently outside for now, my condition is worsening, so I really need to find a home for these dogs quickly.

I'm changing to the price to $200 each, if you guys know of anyone that might be interested, please let me know by PM and I'll give you my number thanks.
                    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

If I didn't have 3 dogs already (2 of the Alaskan Malamutes)...I had a dog that was part Husky, Wolf, and Malamute. They are really great, fun dogs that love the outdoors, and will protect their owners if need be.

I hope all goes well for you and the dogs! Best of luck, and hopefully the dogs stay together!

Comment

Are you only interested in selling them as a pair? I know it's tough to part with just one/splitting the two up.

Comment

Originally posted by premier.mobile1 View Post
                          Are you only interested in selling them as a pair? I know it's tough to part with just one/splitting the two up.
                          Sorry, I should have been more specific in my last post. I was originally askin for $600 for the pair, as I really wanted them to go together. However, I realize most people don't want 2 dogs, so I'm more than willing to seperate at this point and am only asking $200 each.
                          I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Just to let everyone know, the puppies left this morning, and they'll be going to a great home.
                            I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Both of them together? That's great news, congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');