• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from Meguiar's Open Garage - June 19th, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Meguiar's Open Garage - June 19th, 2008

Pictures from Meguiar's Open Garage - June 19th, 2008

Full house last night which ended with two cool Fords getting warmed over at Meguiar's Garage!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Pictures from Meguiar's Open Garage - June 19th, 2008

Mike, the hood on the Mustang should be a perfect example that one should be extremely careful and experienced when using a rotary buffer, as from the pictures,if not careful, you can see you can take all the paint off.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLOWYELLOW06 View Post
      Mike, the hood on the Mustang should be a perfect example that one should be extremely careful and experienced when using a rotary buffer, as from the pictures,if not careful, you can see you can take all the paint off.
      I didn't understand at first but I get it now. Good one!

That is what my garage looks like in my dreams, right down to the cars in it. But where do you guys keep your snow blower.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
        I didn't understand at first but I get it now. Good one!

That is what my garage looks like in my dreams, right down to the cars in it. But where do you guys keep your snow blower.
        What's a snow blower?
        Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

I'm going to preach to the Choir here. Meguiar's entire company is a class act! Great products great people, and great service.

If you haven't gone, and I'm not sure if you would be reading this if you weren't. Go there and learn about how to care for your paint, and more importantly how Meguiar's passion extends to every person. I've never gone to a company demo that made each person feel like their business was so important, without even feeling like they were selling me anything.

I'm throwing every non-Meguair's product out of my garage this week.

Thanks for spending all that time with me figuring out what I needed.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better.

Originally posted by Beer Goggles View Post
            I'm going to preach to the Choir here. Meguiar's entire company is a class act! Great products great people, and great service.

If you haven't gone, and I'm not sure if you would be reading this if you weren't. Go there and learn about how to care for your paint, and more importantly how Meguiar's passion extends to every person. I've never gone to a company demo that made each person feel like their business was so important, without even feeling like they were selling me anything.

Comment

First up we needed to remove some swirls out of a black Impala

After

Next up... learning to use the G110 to remove swirls...

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

My thoughts exactly! I love these guys! And by there passion to teach us, I think they love us too!

Originally posted by Beer Goggles View Post

Comment

The fun never stops at Meguiar's Garage!

Mike uses M105 to restore a better than-new finish on this BMW

New first-timers to Meguiar's Garage test out a variety of Meguiar's products on their Ford F150

This thing just barely fit inside!

Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Next up... It's Mustang Time!

One young man brought his highly modified 350Z to learn how to remove oxidation from the
                    carbon fiber hood and how to remove the swirls out of the clear coat paint.

Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I want that garage so bad.
                      Matt

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');