• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 Kia Optima (1st Detailing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Kia Optima (1st Detailing)

We bought the car from CarMax. All the cars sit outside so, my plan was Wash, Clay, Cleaner/Wax, GoldClass liquid. All applied by hand.
    Here are a few shots of the results. Next time I'll document the process a bit more.

Rob A.
    '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
    '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Re: 2007 Kia Optima (1st Detailing)

Paint looks great. Nice and smooth. Really like the reflection you have. Looks great. Way to go.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Looks nice

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. There are a few defects that were touched up, but, hey it's a daily driver.
        Now that I just added some Quick Wax to my bucket that wax job should last a bit longer.

There are a few things I am going to try to correct with some ScratchX and an buffer OB I'm borrowing from my father-in-law... I may end up with a DA or PC before this "Car Craziness" goes full blown!
        Rob A.
        '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
        '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');