• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos for Quick Interior Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos for Quick Interior Detailer

I'm not one to use "product" on my interior, as I don't like any greesy-type chemicals on my dash and plastics (I always just use pure cleaning wipes or a damp microfiber). However, after a long road trip with the kids, complete with spilled drinks, I did a complete interior detail this evening, using Quick Interior Detailer.

I have to say, Quick Interior Detailer is among the few products that actually works as advertised. It takes off the toughest dirt and sticky stuff, and leaves all plastics looking new, without residue. It really is terrific.
    2006 Chopped and Dropped Dodge Grand Caravan SXT

Re: Kudos for Quick Interior Detailer

I would agree, for the interior I use this product all the time and it leaves the surface in that just detailed look. I also use #40

Comment

I love QID! I too hate the feel of residual product.

Comment

I agree with everyone else that QID is a great product. I have used it around cup holders to get coffee stains out and it worked amazingly. I also love how gentle it is and have even used it on clear plastics with great results.

I like to use it to clean everything up again then go over the surface with Natural Shine to have a nice shine on everything. Works great for me!!!
        "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');