• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what spray wax can Conceals minor scratches and swirl marks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what spray wax can Conceals minor scratches and swirl marks?

i been using eagle one nano wax spray it says it:

Quick and easy to use. Just spray and wipe to a radiant shine, no buffing necessary
    Spray bottle provides control and ease-of-use
    Conceals minor scratches and swirl marks
    Nano-sized carnauba wax particles eliminate smearing and streaking
    No white residue left behind
    Protects from harmful UV rays
    Use on glass and trim for added protection and rain repellency

now will nxt spray wax do the same or will it just give my car a deeper shine n look?

Re: what spray wax can Conceals minor scratches and swirl marks?

Originally posted by sidekicklxondeck View Post
    will nxt spray wax do the same or will it just give my car a deeper shine n look?
    Live on the edge and buy a bottle of NXT Spray Wax and do your own side-by-side comparison and then post your results back here.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

ok so does the nxt spray wax do more then what i listed up there or equal? because on the bottle of the nxt spray wax it does not say it does all that i listed thats why im wondering....

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
      Live on the edge and buy a bottle of NXT Spray Wax and do your own side-by-side comparison and then post your results back here.

Comment

ok so does the nxt spray wax do more then what i listed up there or equal?
        Yes, for the most part NXT Spray Wax should work similar to the Eagle 1 product.

However, the only way you're going to know if you like one better than the other is if you test them both for yourself.

What are you using for a "normal" coat of wax?

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

ok so does the nxt spray wax do more then what i listed up there or equal? because on the bottle of the nxt spray wax it does not say it does all that i listed thats why im wondering....
          You can't rely so heavily on the marketing on the side of the container. There is a reason Meguiar's products ARE the industry standard for overall ease of use, cost, availability, and quality.

Grab a bottle and give it a go.

Comment

More information...

NXT Generation® Spray Wax
            NXT Generation® Spray Wax is the fastest way to add gloss and protection with superior polymer technology. Create a deep, dark, wet-look shine with this easy spray-on formulation. For best results during application and removal, we suggest using our Supreme Shine® Microfiber or Ultra Plush Super Terry.

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

well last month i got my car professionaly detailed and they used a buffer and applied meguiars polymer sealant and after the i been washing the car and using uqd but its not concealing fine scratches but is very eye popping so im gonna try nxt spray wax since it would help do the job... when should i wax the car again or get the sealer put on?

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
              Yes, for the most part NXT Spray Wax should work similar to the Eagle 1 product.

However, the only way you're going to know if you like one better than the other is if you test them both for yourself.

What are you using for a "normal" coat of wax?

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');