• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick M105 Ultra Cut Compound Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick M105 Ultra Cut Compound Questions

Hi everyone.

Man this compound Rules. It's been the best compound I've used in all the time I've vbeen detailing. But I have a question:

Is this compound safe for recently cured finishes (fresh paint with no more than 4 days)?

Thanks in advance for attending my question.
    " Sometimes logic is your friend (Mike-In-Orange)"

Re: Quick M105 Ultra Cut Compound Questions

Yep, that was the main design for this product.

Just keep in mind, always follow the Mfg recommendations for proper curing times.

Mike
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

M105 Is The Best Meguiar's Compound I Have Used On Fresh Paint But Save Your Self A Little Xtra Buff Time And Check With The Paint Mfg Recomended Buff Window Because Sand Scratches Are Harder To Remove After The Paint Has Fully Cross Linked. Also After Sanding Fresh Paint Give It 6 To 12 Hrs Before Buffing To Allow Solvent To Escape After You Break The Fresh Painted Surface. Paint Cures From The Outside In.

Comment

Why Do You Capitalize The Beginning Of Every Word...It's Very ,Very Hard To Read.
        Paul Marmarinos
        Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
        "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');