• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Gold Class Liquid Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Gold Class Liquid Wax

Last fall I washed my fifthwheel with a good grade of RV soap purchased fron an RV dealer. The weather was clear, 80 degrees with humidity around 30%. I used Meguiar's Gold Class Liquid Wax. I applied by hand, followed the instructions and buffed with an oscillating buffer. Pads were cleaned and changed often. The coach looked very good when completed. I relocated the coach to Kelso, Washington for the winter. When the rain started and the temperatures got down into the low 40's I noticed this stuff that looked like snow flakes around the coach. There were no trees in the area. After looking at all the factors, I felt what I was seeing was the wax that had been applied to the coach 2 months earlier. Now that summer is here and the temperatures are back into the 80's it appears that the coach was never waxed. The fiberglass finish is very dull. It's time to clean it up again. Before getting started, I'd like to assure myself that the next coat of wax will not break down when the cold rain returns. Suggestions?

Re: Meguiar's Gold Class Liquid Wax

Switch to either NXT or M21

M21 is available in a 64 ounce jug.

M2164

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');