• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i use nxt generation spray wax after every wash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i use nxt generation spray wax after every wash?

i just washed and dried my car up and used nxt generation spray wax and i couldnt believe the results AMAZINING!!! my car looks like i just took it off the showroom!

i was wondering if its ok to use after each wash? and is it like a real wax because it tends to have to dry to a haze?

what will be the best wax to use on my car that lasts really long and will conceal swirls and scratches and bring the paint to super gloss and will repel rain like the nxt spray wax and quik detailer does?

Re: can i use nxt generation spray wax after every wash?

Yes, you can use the spray wax after every wash to keep up the good looks.

No, it is not like a liquid/paste wax. It does not have the same protection. So when you see the looks start to go down, or the spray wax gets a bit harder to apply, it is a sign that your base coat of liquid/paste wax is wearing off.

I would look at the Nxt 2.0 for a good wax. Of course the best way to deal wit hswirls would be to get rid of them, but Nxt 2.0 will help hide them a bit.

Have you done any of the cleaning/claying steps yet? Or just tried the sprays?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

no i havent done any claying i got my car detailed and they put on that polymer sealant #20 with a buffer about a month ago so do u think next time i wash my car i should use real wax like nxt 2.0 paste or liquid?

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      Yes, you can use the spray wax after every wash to keep up the good looks.

No, it is not like a liquid/paste wax. It does not have the same protection. So when you see the looks start to go down, or the spray wax gets a bit harder to apply, it is a sign that your base coat of liquid/paste wax is wearing off.

I would look at the Nxt 2.0 for a good wax. Of course the best way to deal wit hswirls would be to get rid of them, but Nxt 2.0 will help hide them a bit.

Have you done any of the cleaning/claying steps yet? Or just tried the sprays?

Comment

#20 is a good "real" wax and should last a good while for you, though Nxt 2.0 seems the best when it is time to redo. If you are confidend that all the dirt/contaminants are off the surface, you could do a coat or two of Nxt 2.0 if you wanted, but it seems the #20 is still lasting for you.

In the Meguiars line, any of the liquid/paste waxes will leave a good coat of wax. That would include DC#3, Gold Class, Nxt, #20,#21,#26, the cleaner/waxes, etc. When you do it yourself, remember 2 thin coats are recomended.

It is just the Quick Wax and Nxt Spray Wax that are a lower level of protection, basically a watered down wax.

I am surprised they didnt try to remove the swirls, but thats ok... that can be worried about in the future.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

when should i use apply real wax again? cause im not sure if the car still has the sealant on there or not but ever since the past month after im done washing and drying the car i been using ultimate quik detailer and just for today i started to use nxt spray wax...

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
          #20 is a good "real" wax and should last a good while for you, though Nxt 2.0 seems the best when it is time to redo. If you are confidend that all the dirt/contaminants are off the surface, you could do a coat or two of Nxt 2.0 if you wanted, but it seems the #20 is still lasting for you.

In the Meguiars line, any of the liquid/paste waxes will leave a good coat of wax. That would include DC#3, Gold Class, Nxt, #20,#21,#26, the cleaner/waxes, etc. When you do it yourself, remember 2 thin coats are recomended.

It is just the Quick Wax and Nxt Spray Wax that are a lower level of protection, basically a watered down wax.

I am surprised they didnt try to remove the swirls, but thats ok... that can be worried about in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');