• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air freshner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air freshner

whats the best air freshner for the car that last long and smells good too?

Re: Air freshner

The pine tree!

I've have a gallon of Warner Chemical mint and it smells great but doesn't last for more than a day. I've tried soaking pieces of sponge with it but that didn't last much longer. My friend always just buys the little cans that you put under your seat from the auto parts store and they seem to last pretty good.
    Scott

Comment

Dust with Quick Interior Detailer every week or so...
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: Air freshener

Keep it clean. No eating drinking smoking. Then all that you have is a neutral smell. A lot of people like the smell of #40. To me it seems to last 3-4 days.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

coconut on the tree's its orange, smells fresh and hangs around for a while

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
            Keep it clean. No eating drinking smoking. Then all that you have is a neutral smell. A lot of people like the smell of #40. To me it seems to last 3-4 days.

SYDSTER

Comment

I roll with the New Car scent from the company that makes the cardboard trees.

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
                Keep it clean. No eating drinking smoking. Then all that you have is a neutral smell.

Comment

Originally posted by redhotchevy2000 View Post
                  coconut on the tree's its orange, smells fresh and hangs around for a while
                  I love the coconut smell.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                  Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

i like the fresh smell of APC or #40
                    Have heard a lot of good stuff about Chemical Guys Leather scent, might check it out

(unntil Meguiar´s makes a freshener)
                    Arctic Detailing - Northern Norway
                    Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...12239962147393

1996´AUDI S6 AVANT QUATTRO
                    00`S6 tip 92´S4q, 97´S6q, 97´A4q, 02´A4q, 76´ Audi50

Comment

does anyone using interior qd think it dries your dash out a little?? or just makes it look a little dull if you had been using nxt interior spray
                      Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

i've had this in my car for about 5 months and it still smells really good.
                        Car Care for the Perfectionist! Polishes, waxes, cleaners, polishers, foaming systems, detailing supplies, and accessories. We make it, we guarantee it!

Comment

I use Air Spencer CS-X3 Squash (http://www.getsquash.com/).
                          2012 KIA PICANTO
                          Galaxy Black with Black Interior | 15" Kia Rims with Hankook Tires | DVD/GPS System with Back-Up Camera
                          Meguiar's Ultimate Waxed. Quik Detailed on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCLRider View Post
                            does anyone using interior qd think it dries your dash out a little?? or just makes it look a little dull if you had been using nxt interior spray
                            The Nxt Tech Prot. is quite glossy, while the QID is matte. So yes, it will look a fair bit different, and the QID isnt quite the same protection as an atual dressing.
                            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I have an ozone generator I use for all of my air freshening needs, every so often I put it in the car, roll up the windows and let it run for about 20 min, the car smells super fresh for months

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');