• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air freshner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Air freshner

I like those little cans from California Scents, Cherry and Apple are my favorite and they last forever! Everyone who gets in my car love the smell except for my wife who says it smells like a urinal cake..........ummm honey.....what are you doing in the boys room to know what a urinal cake smells like? I usually get punched for asking this but hey, I like the smell and everyone else does so it's staying!
    For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Can't go wrong with the Yankee leather or the new Wood Wick jellies. They are awsome and last a good 3 weeks.

Tex.

Comment

Yankee Candle Car Jar.....Cinnamon and Sugar. Cannot go wrong! A little strong the first day, but lasted 2-2.5 months for me. Time to buy another!
        -James
        2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

Eikosha-Squash
          My automotive related blog! http://hereishowiviewthings.blogspot.com/

Comment

The " Car Jar" from Yankee candle co. work really well. They last quite a while too.
            Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

I use car jar citrus SAGE it will last a couple of months and is not over-powering!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Fisher View Post
                I use car jar citrus SAGE it will last a couple of months and is not over-powering!!!
                Maybe I'll give that a go sometime after I am off of my cinnamon addiction.
                -James
                2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

I use just california scents,i try
                  Golden state delight and Cherry , are very power air freshner

Comment

I agree. California Scents in little tin cans were good air freshners. It last couple of months and many of my friends love the smell of my car.

Comment

Has anyone tried the Dakota Odor Bombs that ADS sells? I like the idea of being able to click it on and leave it for a few minutes if there are really bad smells to get rid of. I orded a couple, but haven't tried them out yet. The bummer part was that there are several scents that are listed on the description page, but not listed on the actual product selection pulldown.

Comment

I use that ^^
                        It's kinda hard to find them since they're JDM and all, but I have my sources on where to find them, but my dad used them on his car on the Philippines and I loved it. That's the only one my car's ever used (I believe if you put multiple or change out air fresheners too quickly, the car's smell is too strong and could make me dizzy, that's why I only use one).
                        Toyota Corolla S ZZE136L
                        After using UC, UP, and UW... I'm not happy with smooth as glass.
                        Smooth as Glass is an old standard, the new standard for paint texture is Meguiar's Ultimate Quality...

Comment

Originally posted by MrCLRider View Post
                          +12345678 for M40!!
                          For those of you who lie #40 scent:

I recently got a bottle of Poorboy`s World air freshener Leather Scent.
                          Smells exactly like #40.

However, was`nt too happy about the endurance, maybe I`m not using enough.
                          Arctic Detailing - Northern Norway
                          Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...12239962147393

1996´AUDI S6 AVANT QUATTRO
                          00`S6 tip 92´S4q, 97´S6q, 97´A4q, 02´A4q, 76´ Audi50

Comment

Anyone know exactly what that "new car smell" is comprised of? I wish they could make a air freshner that replicates it

Comment

New car smell is mostly outgassing from PVC and other surface materials in the car.

Probably not healthy at all....
                              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

probably isn't, i've heard it's cancer-causing

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');