• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy DA Locally (SOCAL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy DA Locally (SOCAL)

trying to find the Meguiars DA locally for a project this weekend....anyone know where i can find one without ordering it online?

Re: Where to buy DA Locally (SOCAL)

If you order from ADS you can get it in 2 days. That's what it usually takes to get stuff to me and it usually gets lost going to the desert.
    too many cars, not enough time.....

Comment

where is ADS? somewhere that doesn't charge a ton for shipping either

Comment

ADS is in Arizona. Rick ships fast and transit time to SoCal is usually just a couple days.

You could try Meg’s dealer locator to find local sources for Meg’s products. I wouldn’t be too hopeful about finding a G110 on the shelf but I haven’t actually tried. Maybe you’ll get lucky.

If you must have some kind of DA in your hands and can’t wait for one to be shipped you can probably find a Porter-Cable (7424, 7336 or 7335) on the shelf at a local tool supplier that carries professional power tools for construction or woodworking. You’ll still have to get a Velcro backing plate. Backing plates are actually pretty easy to come by because you can use the same ones used on pneumatic DA sanders. Any automotive paint and/or body shop supplier should have them.

If you’re anywhere near Central OC, Richard at ShowCarDetailing in Placentia usually keeps Porter-Cables on the shelf (with his customized setup for paint polishing).

PC.

Comment

thanks for your help guys...i bought a Porter Cable 7336SP at Western Tool Supply in Anaheim...woot...can't wait to get home and start

Comment

Super Autobacs. Either the Stanton or West Covina Location. As of last week they still had G110 in stock. But it looks like the most they keep in stock are six at a time. Give them a call before you head over. They also keep a wide selection of Meguiars products, including the 6.5 inch pads for only $9 each, but for some reason #83 is always sold out.

Comment

I get my orders from Rick at ADS NEXT DAY every single time without fail. Can't beat that...

Comment

i went to super autobacs in stanton and didn't see anything...however, i did buy some gold applicator pads and meguiars #39...gonna do an extreme makeover tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamPuff View Post
                  i went to super autobacs in stanton and didn't see anything...however, i did buy some gold applicator pads and meguiars #39...gonna do an extreme makeover tomorrow!
                  You may have not seen them in Stanton because for some reason they are in a plain brown box and the Stanton store doesn't have one on display.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');