• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M80 for chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M80 for chrome

Maybe you already know this one, but I used M80/8006/PC DA on the chrome bumpers of the firebird and it worked fantastic. I always end up with water spots from our horrible city water and this took them out fast and left an incredible shine.
    Huh....that didn't work.

Re: M80 for chrome

Just about an paint cleaner and even cleaner/polish when applied by machine will clean up the surface of chrome.

Our metal polishes contain protection ingredients so if possible after cleaning the chrome apply either NXT All Metal Polish or Mag & Aluminum Polish or even a quality wax.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I love M80 on chrome!
      Scott

Comment

What about chromed plastic?
        Al
        ~ Providing biased opinions

Comment

I was told by a reputable MOL'er that 105 is great stuff for that, just do a test spot first
          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
            I love M80 on chrome!

Comment

For some strange reason, I never thought about this. Thanks for the idea. I will have to try it. Thanks again.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Mike, I usually wax the bumpers with whatever I'm using to do the car (NXT/Gold Class, etc.) as you mentioned. Are the metal polishes better at protecting chrome than the waxes?
                Huh....that didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');