• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 or 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 20 or 21

The claim on the bottle of any Megs "hydrophobic" products is that they "bead like crazy". They don't sheet very well.

I would think that sheeting products would require less hydrophobic activity so as to allow the water to pool together and then be repelled in a sheet, instead of separate beads, as UQD does.

I think #21v1 sheets more and beads less than #21v2. The same would go for the NXTs.
    Paul Marmarinos
    Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
    "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Re: 20 or 21

Originally posted by zauche View Post
      Is #21 also good for sealing painted aluminum rims ?

How many layers do I have to apply so that brake dust and the other grime easily goes away ?

Thanks !

Zauche
      Waxes and paint sealants tend not to last very long on wheels but if you're going to wax your wheels then one or two coats.

Layering does not exist on paint, at least no one has ever proved it so just stick with one or two coats of wax or a paint sealant.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');