• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep Crystal Polish or Show Car Glaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Crystal Polish or Show Car Glaze

is there any real difference between this products (Deep Crystal Polish and Show Car Glaze) ?

i know both are pure polishes but now that i'm moving to the Mirror Glaze line i wonder if i can get better results with #7... it only costs $8.00 ($2 dollars more than DC2)...

also is there any difference between #7 and #5 (New Car Glaze)?
    Zitosonic Detailing Spot

Hi Zitosonic,

While all three of these are pure polishes, they are all different formulas.

Somewhere, I think in the Detailing 101 forum is a pretty good discussion on Meguiar's pure polishes and the differences.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Here is one post on polishes... read the entire post and it should answer your question.

Discussion on Meguiar's Professional Mirror Glaze, Professional Detailer, PRO Hybrid Ceramic & Other.

Might try searching for "pure polish" and look in other posts for more info.
      Last edited by gb387; Sep 2, 2004, 01:37 PM.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');