• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MYTHS of Carnauba wax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The MYTHS of Carnauba wax

Great post. The goal here is to educate and enlighten. If that means exposing myths and marketing jargon, then so be it. Every car detailer has favorite car care products and little will discourage him/her from changing. There are those who will willingly fall for the marketing hype and gladly over pay for products. I have had my share of over the counter products, and more expensive boutique products. My personal experience is that companies like Meguiars easily compare to the more expensive brands. (I am not a plant, just expressing my personal preference)

Comment

Originally posted by TH0001 View Post
      Zoran on one of my threads stirring the pot, how original.
      There is a world of difference between calling how I see it and intentional stirring of the pot, never mind the fact that creation of this thread itself strongly suggests intentional stirring of the pot and manufacturer bashing (which is prohibited on this board, even when thinly veiled) is actually the agenda of original poster, for whatever reason that might be.

I could substantiate why I feel that way but in the best interest of MOL I will not proceed, I will leave it as it is, so this thread does not turn into what you turned recent discussion with Jeff Silver of Menzerna USA (another manufacturer whose products you say you love yet picking a bone with) on Autopia into.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
        Ugh...

Can we please not turn this into a wax war?

If it goes one thin application of wax closer to a wax war then anyone causing the problems will have effectively banned themselves.

Period.

Mike, sorry, you and I were both writing at the same time.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');