• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Bug and Tar Remover and the traditional Paint Cleaner Remove Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Bug and Tar Remover and the traditional Paint Cleaner Remove Wax

Hi all. Dealing with lots of tar and a few bugs this summer. I wash and wax often and it helps in the ease of removing the tar but I am wondering if when I use the Bug and Tar Removal or the traditional Paint Cleaner if they remove the built up layering of wax I already have down?
    thanks.

Re: Does the Bug and Tar Remover and the traditional Paint Cleaner Remove Wax

The Paint Cleaner will yes. I am not 100% sure about the bug and tar remover but there is a good chance that does also.
    If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

Yes you will need to rewax the area again as the Bug & Tar remover will strip your wax.
      The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
      Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');