• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIDGID 1.8 HP Running, 4.5 Gallon Oil Free Air Compressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID 1.8 HP Running, 4.5 Gallon Oil Free Air Compressor

never used for $150 - good idea bad idea

I still have to purchase a hose and various attachments.

Re: RIDGID 1.8 HP Running, 4.5 Gallon Oil Free Air Compressor

What is the intended use?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
      What is the intended use?
      Now - Blowing water from unreachable areas of the vehicle. Also to blow out air vents.

Later- possible use with impact for rotating my tires or a air some other air too.

I'm trying to keep my start up cost low. I still have to order my equipment from ADS ($260) for DA, Pads, and a few products

Comment

That is a low CFM compressor and the air volume is fairly low so if you plan on using it to blow water out of cracks you could but you may have to use it sparingly (someone with a similar compressor might chime in on this as well, mine is quite large). Also an impact is going to use tons of air, that compressor will run it for short bursts and then need to build air pressure again, definitely not the best for a high volume tool like and impact gun. It is really designed for nail guns, spray guns, air powered caulking guns and other low air consumption tools.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Thanks, I didn't buy it. I was not focused. Right now i'm trying to see if i want to oder the Flex

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');