• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal Miata Club - Pictures & Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Miata Club - Pictures & Comments

SoCal Miata Club - Pictures & Comments
    Meguiar's Detailing 101
    Saturday July 19th, 2008

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: SoCal Miata Club - Pictures & Comments

Cudos to Mike Phillips for a great day at the Clinic - it was a superb job that allowes me to beter understand the products and when to use them.

Thanks, too, to the company for providing donuts and lunch along with the great facilities and equipment.

My order for a polisher and chemicals will be forthcoming.
    Mike Shack

Comment

Another fun filled day at Meguiar's!

Thank you to everyone that attended! Hope you had as much fun as I did! Here's a few pictures, more on Monday!

See you on the forums! Time to close down Meguiar's Garage!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Wow was I ignorant! And now, I'm enlightened and well-fed, thanks to Meguiar's and Mike Philips.

The seven hours I spent in Irvine at Meguiar's headquarters was probably the best expenditure of time in recent memory. Terrific information, good doughnuts and pizza. What more could be asked.

Mike is exceptionally knowlegeable, patient and has a great sense of humor! Meguiar's is fortunate to have him on their staff.

Many thanks,

Spence

Comment

Mike - On behalf of Socalm, We want to thank you for having the Socalm club in today. You were a great hit and made believers out of the 25 people attending. I am sure due to your knowledge and experiance passed on to them today thier cars will be better cared for then they would normally have been. I would encourage any club or person to attend the instructions not once but many times. Again, we want to thank you as a club for having us in and doing what you do best. You are a tribute to your company.

They need to retitle you. Bud Martin, Vendor Coordinator-Socalm

Comment

Mike,
            I want to thank you and Meguiar's for the "amazing" car care seminar and demonstration you put on for us today. I didn't think I could get those kind of results. The knowledge you shared today has given me the confidence to detail my car's paint myself.
            Mark Lucero

Comment

Very enjoyable class!

Mike Phillips the instructor: Outstanding presentation. Follow Mikes advice: READ THE FORUMS, Lots of great info and most questions you will ever have, will be found within it. =)

Facilities: Very impressive. Watch that darn step, going into the classroom. I saw three people almost go down because of it. =)

Donuts: Delicious

Pizza: Outstanding. (Never had BBQ Chicken Pizza before. Yum)

Gift bag: Generous. Didn’t expect anything. Thank you very much!

I have always had a strong bond with the quality Meguiars products that I bought over the last 28 years, I now have another reason why I will always use their products.

Great products and super support staff = Happy customers.

TerryAdams

Comment

Wow! I really, really learned a LOT. For sure I learned exactly what I don't have the time or patience to accomplish myself. Another "for sure" is I want to have whoever is working on the car use Meguiar's from start to finish so I can very easily maintain it with these quality products after that first catch up job is professionally done.

Thanks for the Quick Detailer from the goody bag -- I really had some fun with that when I got home. What a completely amazing product.

I also went through the shelf of car care products in my garage and got rid of the "other stuff." I was pleased to see how much Meguiar's I did have on hand. That Scratch Doctor is a must to obtain, along with some truly perfect terry cloths and microfiber items so I don't add any more damage. (A quick look at my towels, and I sent most of them packing off to the trash as not being anywhere close to soft enough.)

The donuts and pizza were absolutely delicious and much appreciated. Mike, our passionate teacher, was energetic and so knowledgeable that the time flew by all too quickly. Thank you, Meguiar's, for making this possible --all at no cost to us as Miata Club members! What a treat. I'll be repaying you with product loyalty as time goes by. And that great website with all the answers to my questions has been added to my Favorites.

Thanks again,
                Paulie

Comment

Mike & meguiars
                  Thanks for a great Saterday, my wife said it took all day to learn how to detail a car??????. Mike you are a great teacher with a fantasic sence of HUMOR and the food was'nt half bad either, I've got an great IDEA you sleep in a little longer I'll get the donuts and soda that way you can stay longer and we'll get more time with you.Great job,and the class could use some manersby keeping quiet.
                  rogers little red wagon

Comment

Hey, that's my car!!! The blue one. It was very cool to be chosen, now I just need to get it all done. I have some Meguiars products on the way to me.

Like everybody else said, that class was super valuable. Now I have an idea of what I am doing. I bought this car a few months ago, and now I know how to get the paint as best it can be. I also know what cannot be fixed by "putting some passion behind the pad".

Thanks for the great training!

steve
                    1997 Mazda Miata STO #802 of 1500
                    2006 Honda ST1300

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');