• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Liquid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Liquid

When did the packaging on the Gold Class change last? I bought a Meg's gift set at K-Mart that came with a detail bag back in May and the Gold Class in it looks different than a bottle of GC I bought in December. I thnik it might be old stock. THis bottle's label has a gold over black label and is called "the" Gold Class "CLear Coat Liquid Wax". The label reads "the most reflective gold class wax ever, with enhanced durability". The car on it also looks different than the label on the December bottle.

Is it just a label that's different, or is this also a different version of GC?
    2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
    2012 Kia Sorento EX

Re: Gold Class Liquid

We usually don't get notices of rolling changes to both formulas or label changes, that said I have not heard about any recent formula changes to the product but yes, the label was updated.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Roughly when was the label updated?

I'm just curious how long this was at K-Mart. Thanks Mike.
      2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
      2012 Kia Sorento EX

Comment

Don't know off-hand... can try to find out...

The new label is very cool looking though huh?

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

It seems like the label was changed just before or after the Katrina storm. Since that was the last time I ordered Gold class from the sale.

Comment

I have 3 different labels. Which one do you have?

Comment

The label that I have is the one with that show the front have of a car that looks like an older Mercedes with two headlights. I would like to know if there was a change in the formula.
              This post makes it sound like it changed http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...gold+class+wax

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');